Sunday, September 5, 2010

Short Commentary on Poem(3)

The theme is about I am writing is about a serf called Ah Boh who is crazy about money.She loved gambling on Four Digits and wasting her salary instead of taking care of her old mother. She was very greedy and hope that she would get more money in return. Everyone would be greedy once in a while. But Ah Boh was beyond hope. When someone got into a car accident, she would write the car number on a notepad. She is really incorrigible! Until her mother was lying on the road, river of blood flowing out of her weak body due to a car accident. Then she regretted what she had done.

I used a number of words describing what kind of person she is and what she did for all her 45 years. My poem mostly consist of rhyme. I also added similes and symbolism to make the poem interesting. Like in stanzas 1 where I typed 'Every bet was a bomb which was about to explode' and in stanzas 2 where I typed 'bones were glass which could break any moment'. They are the symbolism in my poem which give a great impact to poems.

Many of your elderly would tell you that it is best to work hard for the future and what they say is through. Only through hard work then can we earn our salary every month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home